| Position Name
| Reports to
||Health Care – JHB
| Purpose of the Job:
The Administration Consultant is responsible for the day-to-day administration of clients with the primary focus on member queries, member plan advice, HR/Payroll queries and new business applications tracing and activating.
|Key Performance Objectives
- Identification of ICU clients
- Identifying common trends within the client and providing solutions
- Back office query resolution
- Telephonic member plan advice
- Member queries received via email, fax or telephonic
- Member plan advice
- New business screening of applications, tracking status and ensuring activation
- Ensuring loyalty programme uptake
- HR/payroll queries relating to medical scheme benefits received via email, fax or telephonic
- Constant follow up and feedback to relevant parties
- Building of relationships with HR/payroll
- Management of client expectations
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Manage relationship with HR/payroll
- Distribution of membership packs and/or cards.
- Compliance with the NMG Style guide
- Keeping written records of all client communication and interaction within the stipulated time period
- All client correspondence is to be signed off and saved in the correct folder according to the style guide
- Answering of ringing phones
- Capturing daily stats for queries received via email, fax or telephone
- General assistance to the Senior Team, Consulting Manager and Team Leader
- Have a good understanding of legislation and regulations that govern the health care environment
- Attend internal meetings and training as and when required
- Back-up to other Member Consultant and/or Administration Consultants if required (buddy system)
- Self management of petrol and telephone accounts.
- 3-5 years Healthcare Administration experience.
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English (both written and verbal)
|Competencies (skills required).
- Administrative Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Co-ordination Skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills