| Key Performance Objectives
- Extensive liaising with clients (including the companies, individual members and assurance companies).
- Ensuring that investments and disinvestments are done timeously.
- Balancing of investments to the system records on a monthly basis,
- Ensuring that various internal reports are completed on a monthly basis by their respective due dates.
- Daily and monthly planning with staff members
- Preparing for monthly stats meetings
- Preparing and attending Trustee meetings
- Checking of claims, renewals, year-ends, benefit statements and daily tasks and queries.
- Daily Pricing of investment transactions,
- Monitor 100% use of electronic data ie uploads, downloads, comparison etc
- Monitor -100% compliance with the style guide
- Monitor-100% compliance with legislation
- Monitor-100% compliance with company processes and procedures
- Use of task control – measure turnaround times
- Checking of work for quality and accuracy
- Identifying staff training needs
- Delegation/empowerment of staff
- Effective performance management
- Improve client satisfaction levels
- Monitor quality
- Effective communication
- Identifying and complying with clients needs and expectations – filter this through to the admin team
- Building relationships and gaining clients’ trust
- Putting the client first
- Regular reporting and feedback to internal and external clients
- Meet turnaround times 98% of the time
- Effective planning and meeting goals – ensure that the teams have planners in place and that goals are measured regularly by management
- Monitor-100% compliance with Service level Agreement
- Trouble shooting/dealing with high level client queries
- Assist in preparing for and running client meetings
- Ensure that minutes and feedback is provided after client meetings.