Senior Retirement Fund Administrator
Position Name: Senior Retirement Fund Administrator
Reports to: Team Manager
Division: Retirement Fund Administration
Key Performance Objectives
- Calculation and payment of claims i.e. withdrawals, retirements, and deaths.
- Compiling of administration reports for the client.
- Monthly updating and full reconciliation of funds.
- Monthly/adhoc investments/disinvestment in line with Trustees’ mandates.
- Monthly payment of fees, risk benefits etc.
- Monthly updating of accounting transactions.
- Asset liability matching.
- Monitoring risk benefit providers in terms of underwriting requirements.
- Preparation for year-end audits.
- Issuing of member benefit statements.
- Compliance with fund rules and legislative requirements.
- Preparation of data for actuarial valuations/bonus declarations.
- Preparation of data for monthly unit price calculations.
- Preparation of data for consulting for risk re-broking exercise.
- Annual calculation and payment of consulting fees.
- New fund installations.
- Section 14’s – calculations and preparation of data for drafting.
- Fund amalgamations and terminations.
- Assist the Team manager, when required, to check claims, calculations, reports etc.
- Matric certificate.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the pensions administration environment.
- Sound experience in Pension Fund accounting.
- Sound experience in applying returns and balancing shares of fund.
- Good computer skills, particularly Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong level of responsibility.
- Able to work independently.
Competencies (skills required)
- Co-ordination Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Time Management.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Administration Skills.
Should you be interested in applying, please forward a detailed CV to email@example.com by 28 September, 2020.