How we can help
The basis of good work is goodwill between employer and employee. NMG Administrators Botswana provides retirement fund administration services to help the employer protect this bond with the promise of a bright future for his or her employees, even after they stop working for the company. Our efficient management of these funds also attracts top talent for our clients.
Retirement Fund Administration
If you want your employees to go further for you, you have to give them something to move toward.
You need to give them peace of mind for tomorrow with a retirement plan, so they can give their full attention to the work at hand, today.
NMG offers comprehensive retirement fund administration services that are tailored to the needs of the fund, the employer and members. We are big enough to compete with the larger administrators but small enough to deliver personal service.
From an administration perspective, we offer the following services:
- Capturing, updating and maintaining of member records
- Managing investments towards retirement for members
- Updating financial records
- Quarterly or annual member communications about benefits, depending on the preference of the employer
- Fund reporting to both employers and members
- Enabling employers and members to access real-time information, a friendly and helpful contact centre, and a user-friendly, integrated accounting system
NMG provides consulting and administration services to ensure benefits are delivered as planned, with absolute professionalism, precision and up-to-the-minute legislative compliance you can count on.
We take our trusted advisor status very seriously and, as an independent organisation, don’t have financial interests in other service providers, investment managers or insurers. This means we can always be relied on to put our clients’ best interests first. Engagement, transparency, flexibility, attention to detail and professionalism are the hallmarks of the retirement solutions we provide to employers, funds, trustees and individuals.